Protection that goes where you go. Whether you have one commercial auto or an entire fleet, Trustco has the right coverage to keep up with all of your business needs. Let us help protect you from any liability claims that may arise so you can keep your vehicles on the road and your business moving forward.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability: Coverage if you or one of your employees are held liable for someone's injury or property damage.
- Physical Damage (Collision): Covers the damage caused by another vehicle or a stationary object, like a building, telephone pole, or guardrail.
- Physical Damage (Comprehensive): Covers damages caused by various risks, including fire, lightning, theft, vandalism, hail, and flood.
- Hired Auto Physical Damage: Provides up to $100,000 damage for vehicles your business hires or borrows. No need to purchase the rental company's damage waiver!
- Hired Auto and Non-Owned Auto: Coverage for bodily injury or property damage occurs during the use of hired or non-owned vehicles used for your business.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: Coverage that protects you if you are injured in an accident caused by the operation of an uninsured auto or by a hit-and-run motorist. It also provides necessary payments to cover your loss should the other driver not have enough insurance.
- Medical Payments for You or Your Passengers: Pays your medical expenses (if workers' compensation does not cover them) as well as those of your passengers.
- Lease & Loan Gap Coverage: Due to the steep depreciation in vehicle value, particularly in the first year of ownership, many insureds owe more on a total loss to their lease or lienholder than the actual cash value of the vehicle. These coverages ensure that gap coverage is paid on behalf of the policyholder, and we make sure it's provided at no additional charge.